Welcome to another episode of the Roseland Podcast
I’m Chloe, your host.
Can you believe we’ve made it to episode 20!!
I’d like to mark that important milestone by thanking some very important people:
- Without Lindsey’s looking after the guests, finding guests, and getting them booked in to record this podcast wouldn’t have made it past episode 3!! Thank you!!
- To all our guests - this is an interview podcast, so without guests we would not have anything to tell you about. So a big thank you to everyone who’s made the time to come on and record with me.
- To the RSPG group - thank you for letting us post the new episode in your Facebook group every week, it’s really helped us spread the word.
- Finally, to you - for listening, the whole point of the show is to create something to help us feel more connected and if no one was listening there really wouldn’t be any point at all - so thank you!!
In today’s episode:
- I’m chatting to Kathy Manlove about her career in forensic science.
If this is the first episode you’re listening to you can find and listen to the podcast at Roselandpodcast.com, on iTunes/Apple Podcast, on Spotify and all other podcast apps just search for “Roseland Podcast”.
At Roselandpodcast.com you’ll also find links to any resources we mention.
Today’s interview fits into our ‘chats with people with interesting careers who live on the Roseland’ category of episodes. And it’s a fascinating one.
If you’d like to find out about some of the other interesting careers people living here have than check out one of these episodes:
- Episode 4 - with Suz Hext Paralympian
- Episode 5 - Simon Rowell, Sports Meterologist
- Episode 10 - Ivor Bowditch, China Clay
Lindsey and I are always on the lookout for more people to interview, if you’d like to come on the show and talk about something interesting….
The first step is to drop us an email to email@example.com with your ideas and any questions you’ve got.
Everything is recorded in advance - it doesn’t go out live.
You don’t even have to be willing to come on the show - if you have a recipe, a poem, a story - you can record it at home and send us the mp3 file OR just email it in and we can read it out for you.
I hope this will help us all feel a little less alone, and connected to our wonderful community.
If you want to make sure you hear the rest of the shows then bookmark roselandpodcast.com, and look for us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or your usual podcast app and subscribe.
Be kind and stay safe.